Terms & Guarantee
We offer a one week refund policy from the date you receive the product.
If you receive a product from us and you find that it is incorrect, please do not open the item.
Please inform us immediately to arrange for the wig to be returned to us. If you think that you have purchased the wrong wig or it is defective, we will refund you the purchase price and postage provided that:
- The item is returned to us in an essentially unused, re-saleable condition.
- The item is returned to us within 16 days of the delivery date in Australia, and 28 days internationally.
- The item is returned to the LegalAttire.com Warehouse at 925 Kyneton Springhill Road, Springhill, Victoria 3444, Australia
To receive a refund, simply contact us. We will also ask you for the following information before we can process your refund:
- The type of legal wig you are returning - barrister wig, bench wig or full-bottom wig;
- Your reason for returning the product;
- Your full name;
- Your e-mail address and telephone number;
- Your address; and
- Your bank account or credit card details for refunding of purchase monies.
If you are returning your product for a refund because you have ordered the wrong product, you will be refunded the purchase price less a handling fee of A$25.
We usually ship orders within 24-48 hours of receiving your order. Should the order be delayed for any reason, we will contact you by telephone or email. Please note that we primarily stock Sizes 56 to 61 - these wigs will be shipped immediately. We are happy to arrange to have smaller or larger wigs specially made although the time for delivery may increase by around 4-5 weeks and a small surcharge may be incurred. If you are having a bespoke wig made we will keep you apprised of the estimated delivery date.
We use Australia Post as our delivery agent in Australia All packages are sent registered and we will advise you of the registered number if requested. We send to both Australia and internationally. Subject to stock availability, the average delivery times are:
Australia - East Coast - 4-5 business days
Australia - West Coast - 5-7 business days
New Zealand - 10-14 business days
Other then New Zealand, international deliveries cannot have firm delivery dates due to the inmpact of COVID-19. Tracking numbers will be provided for all deliveries.
Please note that unfortunately, due to the nature of the postal system we are unable to guarantee delivery times. Should there be any delay in delivery, we will work with Australia Post and its affiliates to resolve any issues.
We are happy to confirm:
- We are not affiliated with any other business
- We will not pass any of your details on to third parties unless so required by law or as part of normal credit card or banking arrangements
- We will not send you unsolicited emails
- We will not send you promotional offers
- Your calls to us will not be recorded for quality assurance or staff training
- We do not employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf other than delivery.
Basically we look after you in the same manner we like to be treated.